Santa Clara, CA
Design, implement, test and support software development. Specific duties include:
• Collaborate with management, departments and customers to identify business requirements and specifications.
• Design and develop database solutions to meet our OLTP and OLAP environment.
• Provide robust restful API build by Java Spring boot/cloud framework or Python Service.
• Integrate third-party data providers and APIs, build solutions with service providers.
• Design automation, CI/CD processes and tools to make our services simpler and more robust.
• Ensure high performance and scalability across technology stacks.
• Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
• Work with Java, SpringBoot, MongoDB, GitHub, Docker and Kubernetes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Data Science, Computer Engineering or a related field plus 2 years of experience. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable.
• Experience to include working with Java, SpringBoot, MongoDB, GitHub, Docker and Kubernetes.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
3120 Scott Blvd. 2nd Floor, Santa Clara, CA 95054
E-mail resume referencing job code# 122LW to Altomni Corp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.